October 25, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday

It has been a while since I have done a "Top 2 Tuesday" so I thought it was time to get it going again.

This week I am gonna go with my Top 2 favorite items of fall/winter clothing.

1.  Scarf -  I love scarves.  They are so versatile.  There are so many ways to wear a scarf that you could go just about all season and never wear it the same way twice.

2.  Boots - There is nothing like a great pair of boots to make you feel good.  Love, love, love them!!
What are your Top 2 favorite items of fall/winter clothing? 
Copy and paste my Top 2 Tuesday button at the top of this post and add it to your own blog post.  And don't forget to leave a comment below and let me know where you posted your top 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comments. I love to read them. Thanks!