October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Dip


I love fall!  The cooler weather, the turning leaves, football and of course all of the yummy fall flavors.  I want to share a favorite recipie of mine with you all.  It is D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S.!!!  I crave this stuff and so do all my friends when they get a taste of it.

Pumpkin Dip
1 - 16oz. package of powdered sugar
2 - 8oz. packages of cream cheese
1 - 15oz. can of pumpkin
2 - tsp. of cinnamon
1/2 - tsp. of nutmeg

Directions:  Mix the cream cheese with an electric mixer and gradually add the powdered sugar.  Then add the pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg and continue to mix until well blended and fairly smooth.

That's it!  So easy! 

Now enjoy it with ginger snaps and/or apple slices and refrigerate the leftovers (if you have any).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comments. I love to read them. Thanks!