November 23, 2008

Christmas Card Pictures

I think the idea of getting the perfect picture of the kids all together for a Christmas card is what a lot of parents dream of this time of year. The reality (for me) however is that this is a near impossible task to achieve (unless you are a professional and they aren't your own kids). You take about 200 pictures praying to get just one "good" one that would be suitable for the family Christmas card. Thank goodness for digital cameras. I'm so glad that I can look through my pictures on the computer or even on the tiny screen on the back of my camera and just delete the duds. No trips to the 1 hour photo store only to discover that there are no "keepers."

Here is a sampling of what I came up with this year. Please leave your comments on your favorite one(s). I need help deciding. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comments. I love to read them. Thanks!