January 7, 2010

It's Snowing in Georgia!!

It is officially snowing here. The kids are having fun playing in the snow. I have a feeling school will be cancelled tomorrow. I was amazed to see the detail in some of the snowflakes. I took a few pictures and tried to capture the detail of a few flakes. (Not a very easy task)
We don't get much snow here in the south so the kids get very excited with even the smallest amount.
Here are some of my close up attempts.
SG caught a bunch of snow flakes on her tongue. So cute!
This is a chunk of ice that the kids found in the back yard. A bucket had some water in it and it had frozen solid since the temp. hasn't gotten above freezing in about 4 or 5 days.Here is the front yard just as the snow started falling. I'll post some more pictures tomorrow after it snows all night tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comments. I love to read them. Thanks!