January 24, 2009

Go Gators!!! (Did I just say that out loud) :0

SWISH!!!
Being a long time die hard Seminole fan it kills me to have to cheer for the Gators. Not the Florida Gators however! The Upward basketball team that my boys play for is called the Gators. Of all the teams we somehow ended up on the one that, given the option, would have been my last choice. Anyway, once you get past the team name everything is great! They love their new team. They have done really well so far this season. Alex has made a few baskets here and there. He has shown a lot of improvement over last year. I think he finally "get's it." Nicholas is improving also but still wants to goof off and be the team clown rather than a team player. Here are some pictures from their games. I was playing with my new camera lens so bear with me as I experiment with it.

With all that said.... GO GATORS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comments. I love to read them. Thanks!